Let’s get to what matters for employee well-being
In the aftermath of a global pandemic, employees are burned out, unfulfilled, and disconnected. As employers step up their efforts to address workplace culture and double down on employee well-being in the fight for top talent, it’s time to invest in an approach that is grounded in science, steeped in ancient wisdom practices, and tested in leading organizations. This book integrates proven best practices from workplace well-being research with decades of management science research on workplace spirituality.
Whether your organization is new to workplace well-being or has offered programs for decades, this book will help you:
- Assess if your well-being efforts incorporate a best practices approach
- Identify areas of worker well-being that you need to strengthen
- Make the business case for a more holistic approach to well-being
- Identify strategies to engage senior leaders, mid-level managers, and frontline employees
- Strengthen your blueprint for an employee well-being initiative that yields business results
Reimagining Workplace Well-Being helps organizations of all sizes foster whole-person well-being for individuals, teams, and leaders, to drive positive business outcomes.
Available online through the following book retailers.
Order the book today to access free bonus content available only to book owners.
- STEP 1: ORDER THE BOOK
Order your copy of “Reimagining Workplace Well-being: Fostering a Culture of Purpose, Connection, and Transcendence”.
- STEP 2: Request your Workplace Spirituality Practice Guide/
Once you receive the book, turn to the “With Appreciation” page near the end of the book to get your special word/passphrase to request your free content. Once you have your word/passphrase, click the button below to request your guide.
Request your Free Workplace Spirituality Practice Guide
Looking for 100 or more books?
Bulk discounts are available for teams, events, and organizations. Please use the Contact Page to contact Jessica for more information and select “Bulk Order Inquiry” on the form”.